KaiBlooey is a low-foaming restroom cleaner that contains a blend of fast-acting mild acids to de-scale mineral deposits and remove soap scum. KaiBlooey is certified by Green Seal.
KaiBosh is a concentrated no-rinse Hospital Use disinfectant cleaner for Norovirus, Bird & Swine Flu and more, that disinfects and cleans in one labor saving step.
KaiDri helps water sheet off hard surfaces to wipe out hard water spots before they get started. It also reduces the size of the water droplets, speeding up the drying process.
KaiO combines orange oil with hydrogen peroxide to make an environmentally-responsible, multipurpose pH neutral cleaner. KaiO is certified by Green Seal.
KaiPow is a Green Seal certified general purpose degreaser that rapidly penetrates oils, greases, fats, and soils.
Whether for cleaning, disinfecting, degreasing, or spotting, Kaivac provides an effective chemical choice for every task. Each is designed to attack specific soils inherent in various settings, like restrooms, kitchens, manufacturing, healthcare, schools, and more. Developed specifically for No-Touch Cleaning, these high quality chemicals are low foaming and free rinsing for fast, spot-free drying.
- High quality low-viscosity chemicals designed for No-Touch Cleaning
- Full range of chemicals for cleaning, disinfecting, degreasing, or spotting
- Safety cap system controls usage and keeps workers safe
- Built-in check valve prevents back-flow into chemical bottle
- Color-coded tips control accurate metering of our chemicals
- Built-in filter prevents contamination of chemical injector, pump and spray gun
- Deeply colored to ensure visibility in the chemical line and at the gun so you know they’re working
- Low foaming and free rinsing for fast, spot-free drying
- Designed to attack specific soils inherent in various settings, like restrooms, kitchens, industrial, healthcare, schools and more
- Exclusive use of Kaivac chemicals increases the life span of our machines, so we extend your warranty!
Total System Performance
Don't let something as simple as a worn squeegee blade or wheel hurt system performance. Even though they're inexpensive and easy to replace, maintaining squeegee blades and wheels is often overlooked. That's why Kaivac offers to include a set of replacement squeegee blades and wheels in every case of chemicals.