SystemSURE PLUS™ ATP Measurement System (ATP Meter)
Kaivac delivers the industry's first turnkey cleaning delivery and measurement program by combining the soil and microbial removal capabilities of its patented No-Touch Cleaning� systems with the rapid detection capabilities of the SystemSURE PLUS ATP Measurement System (ATP meter).
- Small and lightweight
- Sensitive - detects down to 1 femtomole of ATP
- 250 programmable locations per sample plan
- 20 programmable sample plans
- Alphanumeric location ID
- Stores 2000 results
- Simple to use, menu-driven operation from keypad
- Results in 15 seconds
- Self-calibration at startup
- 2x AAA battery-powered * 3,000+ tests
- SURE-Trend analysis software (optional)
Do you know how clean your surfaces really are? Do you have a way to measure unseen biological contamination? Do you want to show clients how well you’re cleaning their facility?
Remove It; Prove It™
Until recently, these were difficult questions for Facility Managers and Facility Service Providers to answer. Now, Kaivac delivers the industry’s first turnkey cleaning delivery and measurement program by combining the soil and microbial removal capabilities of its patented No-Touch Cleaning™ systems with the rapid detection capabilities of the SystemSURE PLUS ATP measurement system.
Whether in a restaurant, school, office building, food processing facility or hospital, the ATP meter makes it possible to monitor just how clean surfaces are by detecting the level of microbial contamination on surfaces in just seconds. Designed with state of the art electronics the SystemSURE PLUS palm sized ATP meter is easy to use, extremely sensitive and very affordable. The SystemSURE PLUS ATP meter measures Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacterial, yeast, and mold cells. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced. When ATP comes into contact with the unique liquid stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap testing swab, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The higher the reading the more contamination present. ATP meter hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by organizations of all sizes for measuring the hygiene levels of surfaces in order to ensure consistent sanitation practices as well as public safety.
Benefits of ATP Measurement Technology
- Helps BSCs (Building Service Contractors) to win and keep business.
- Demonstrates proof of service.
- Enables FSPs (Facility Service Providers) to measure performance.
- Rapid scientific results improve credibility.
- Facilitates continuous improvement.
- Complements the ISSA CIMS (Cleaning Industry Management Standard) program.
- Provides alternative business opportunities for consultants, distributors and BSCs.