Why is Dispense-and-Vac Better?
Floors can be difficult and expensive to maintain. If not cared for properly, they not only become unsightly, they can drive customers away, cause slip and fall accidents, and even become a health hazard. Unfortunately, traditional mopping can make matters worse. Mopping is slow, ineffective and even potentially dangerous - leaving floors slippery, wet, and with very few of the soils and biopollutants removed. Grouted floors are even trickier. In fact, during mopping, grout lines actually “squeegee” soil and soap scum from mops. When the water evaporates, soils, mineral deposits, soap scum and potentially harmful biopollutants are left to penetrate and coat the porous grout. Grout lines that started out light gray or white soon become stained and darkened.
The OmniFlex Dispense-and-Vac system offers a low cost solution to this expensive problem.
• Spigot throttle manages the amount of solution used, reducing chemical costs up to 90% while producing better results.
• Powerful vacuum combined with top quality squeegee head thoroughly removes soils and contaminants.
• Rapid drying means reduced slip and fall accidents and immediate availability.
• Cleaning solution always stays fresh because soiled water is vacuumed into a separate tank.
• Very easy to learn and use. Even a first-time user can achieve great results.
• Cleans 4,000 square feet of floor space in a single trip (400 ft²/gallon).
• Double your pickup capacity by emptying the vac tank into the trolley-bucket.
• Simply add optional pump system to convert to a Spray-and-Vac system.
• Low cost is often below capital expenditure thresholds.