Why is OmniFlex™ AutoVac Better?
In comparative tests performed by the TURI Laboratory of the University of Massachusetts, in Lowell, the AutoVac system removed up to 99.8% of targeted soil. This edged out an autoscrubber, which removed up to 99.4%. A new microfiber mop removed only up to 50.9%. Ask your Kaivac representative for a copy of the study.
Independent performance tests show that users can clean more than 16,000 square feet per hour with the AutoVac system. Plus, most users won’t have to dust mop before cleaning.
Low Cost of Ownership
For most users, the economics are the most compelling advantage. For starters, the initial purchase price of a complete AutoVac is 10-20%of an equivalently sized autoscrubber. And in many cases, it’s less than the average annual maintenance costs of an autoscrubber. And, if you already own an OmniFlex Dispense-and-Vac or Spray-and-Vac system, this capability is available as a simple, low cost add-on. Plus, it’s gentle on floors and finish, helping to prolong finish life and reduce refinishing options.
Easy and Inexpensive to Maintain
The OmniFlex AutoVac is very inexpensive and easy to maintain. That’s because, with so few moving parts, very little can go wrong. And if it does, it’s simple to troubleshoot and fix, unlike most cleaning equipment. Even better, virtually anyone can work on it. For example, nearly anyone can replace the AutoVac’s squeegee blades in seconds, without any tools - unlike a standard drop mount front squeegee. And in most cases, an entire unit can be reconditioned in minutes for less than the cost of a single service call.
• In independent lab tests, both the AutoVac and an autoscrubber removed > 99% of soil.
• Certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for providing high traction.
• Cleans 16,000+ square feet an hour.
• Very simple to learn, use and maintain.
• Extremely easy to clean out, unlike many autoscrubbers which tend to trap soils in their recovery tanks.
• Breaks down for light, easy transport.
• Perfect for applications where autoscrubbers are not practical.
• Available as a preconfigured package or as a simple, inexpensive add-on to existing OmniFlex systems.
• Includes all components necessary for a complete floor care system: cleaning, degreasing, stripping, waxing, and more.
• Can expand capabilities easily by simply adding OmniFlex components and tools.
Cleaning Width: 28"
Squeegee Head Replacement: Detachable no tools required
Cleaning Pad Replacement: Detachable no tools required
Cleaning pads: (5) 26.5" wet microfiber pads with multicolor tabs
Solution Tank: 10 Gallons (37,9 l)
Solution Tank Material: Injection Mold Polypropylene
Variable flow spigot: Yes
Vac Tank: 11.5 Gallons (43,5 l)
See-Through Vac Tank: Yes
Vac Tank Material: Rotomold Polyethylene
Vac Tank Cleanout: 100% (easy flush)
Vac Tank Casters: (4) 2" non-locking
Vac Motor Lift: 85" (215,9 cm)
Vac CFM: 60 cfm (1699 l/min)
Decibels (dB): 75 dB
Method of Dumping: Drain Hose
Dump Hose: 17.5" (44,45 cm) Long
Toilet Dumping: Yes
Blow Feature: Optional
Blow Hose: Optional
Blow Nozzle: Optional
HEPA Filtered Exhaust: No
Volts (U.S.): 110 Volt - 60 Hz
Volts (Universal): 100-240V; 50-60Hz
Amps (U.S.): 10 amp
Amps (Universal): 5.5 amp
GFCI: No (double-insulated)
Vac Hose: 25 ft. (7,62 m) Slinky
Electric Cord: 15 ft. (4,57 m)
Extension Cord: 100 ft. (optional)
Removable Motor: Yes
Weight: 55 lb. (24,9 kg)
Size (H x L X W): 41" x 32" x19" (104,1 x 81,3 x 48,3 cm)
Hard Rubber Tires: (2) 5" (12,7 cm)
Casters: (2) 3" (7,62 cm), locking
Handle: Metal with Posts (removable)
Parking Brake: Yes
Vac Wand Aluminum: None
14 Inch Squeegee Head: None
Training Materials: Yes
Tote Bag: Yes
10 Inch Squeegee Head: Yes