Designed for Kaivac Systems - and other wet vacuum applications
Kaivac's chemicals are designed specifically for use with wet vacuum systems. Too often, users simply apply common cleaning detergents or mop soaps when cleaning and then carelessly vacuum them up. This is like pouring standard dish soap into an automatic dish washer. The result is predictable - extreme foaming, filling the vacuum tank with useless suds and causing premature shut-off. Worse, the excess foam has the potential to damage the vacuum motor.
We are so confident in the performance and suitability of our chemicals that we extend our equipment warranty to customers who use them exclusively.
The Power of Premeasured Packets
Kaivac’s premeasured cleaning chemical packets eliminate the problems associated with traditional dispensing approaches. Manual mixing can be terribly inaccurate and wasteful. Even worse, it’s potentially dangerous to people and property. Automated dispensers may be more accurate, but they’re costly and prone to mechanical problems. And both methods cost workers valuable time returning to a station or closet for refills.
With Kaivac’s portable chemical packets, workers take everything they need to complete their cleaning duties in one trip. If more chemical is needed, they just refill their mop- or trolley-bucket at any water source, then add just the right amount of premeasured product in seconds. Nothing could be more simple, accurate, cost-effective or productive.
- Simple system eliminates the need for costly, failure-prone dispensing systems.
- Improves accuracy and eliminates guesswork, ensuring the correct chemical dilution for the cleaning task at hand.
- Improves inventory control and accountability. Managers always know how much cleaning chemical is being used.
- Improves productivity because workers no longer need to return to the janitor’s closet or dilution station.
- Precise portion and inventory control means better control of cleaning processes and results.
- Works with Kaivac’s OmniFlex systems, all flat and string mopping systems and many automated floor scrubbers.
- Exclusive use of Kaivac chemicals increases the life span of our machines, so we extend your warranty.
- Available in 8 oz. pre-portioned packets.
- Available in convenient 30-pack cases for easy inventory management, transport and shipping.
- Also available in 1-gallon bottles.
- Food Service
- Day care
- And more
Using approved AOAC test methods (under Good Laboratory Practices, [GLP’s]), in the presence of 400 ppm hard water, 5% serum load and 10 minutes contact time and at 2 oz/gal dilution, this product is effective against the following organisms on hard non-porous inanimate surfaces:
- Acinetobacter baumannii ATCC 19003
- Acinetobacter Iwoffi ATCC 9957
- Bordetella bronchiseptica ATCC 10580
- Chlamydia psittaci ATCCVR-125
- Citrobacter freundii ATCC 8090
- Clostridium difficile-vegetative ATCC 9689
- Enterobacter agglomerans ATCC 27155
- Enterobacter aerogenes ATCC 13048
- Enterobacter cloacae ATCC 13047
- Escherichia coli ATCC 11229
- Enterococcus faecalis ATCC 19433
- Enterococcus hirae ATCC 10541
- Escherichia coli Tetracycline Resistant ATCC 47041
- Fusobacterium necrophorum ATCC 27852
- Klebsiella oxytoca ATCC 13182
- Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC 13883
- Listeria monocytogenes ATCC 19117
- Micrococcus luteus ATCC 14452
- Micrococcus luteus ATCC 4698
- Pasturellamultocida ATCC 12947
- Proteus vulgaris ATCC 9920
- Proteus vulgaris ATCC 13315
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442
- Pseudomonas cepacia ATCC 25416
- Salmonella enterica ATCC 23564
- Tetracycline Resistant Escherichia coli ATCC 47041
- Vibrio cholera ATCC 11623
- Tetracycline Resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 27853
- Streptococcus pneumonia Penicillin Resistant ATCC 51915
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) ATCC 51299
- Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA) ATCC 5836
- Salmonella enterica ATCC 10708
- Salmonella enterica serotype pullorum ATCC 19945
- Salmonella typhi ATCC 6539
- Salmonella typhimurium ATCC 23564
- Serratiamarcescens ATCC 9103
- Shigella flexneri ATCC 9380
- Shigella sonnei ATCC 25931
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538
- Staphylococcus aureus sub species aureus ATCC 33586
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) ATCC 33592
- Staphylococcus epidermidis ATCC 14990
- Staphylococcus haemolyticus ATCC 29970
- Antibiotic resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis ATCC 51625
- Streptococcus pyogenes ATCC 19615
- Streptococcus mutans ATCC 25175
- Streptococcus agalactiae ATCC 13813
- Yersinia enterocolitica ATCC 23715
This product was evaluated modified in the presence of 400 ppm hard water and found to be effective against the following viruses on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces:
- Avian Influenza A (H3N2) virus (Avian Reassortant) ATCCVR-2072
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Hepatitis B Virus
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 ATCCVR-773
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 ATCCVR-734
- Human Coronavirus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 (HIV 1)
- Influenza A virus ATCCVR-544
- Respiratory syncytial virus ATCCVR-26
- Aspergillus niger (ATCC 16404)