Part Number: AVAC
The AutoVac Add-on Kit quickly transforms your OmniFlex into an automated high performance floor machine that rivals the performance of an autoscrubber - at a fraction of the cost!
A really fast, simple approach to clean, safe floors, this system is perfect for high speed cleaning of hard surface areas, such as hallways, cafeterias, lobbies, warehouses, fitness areas and more. It’s as fast and effective as an autoscrubber without the added cost or complexity, making it perfect for building service contractors and facility managers alike.
Simply combine this kit with an OmniFlex Trolley-Bucket and an OmniFlex Wet Vacuum and start cleaning!
Add the AutoVac kit to the OmniFlex Dispense-Dispense-Vac or Spray-and-Vac to create a high performance floor cleaning system. Kit Includes: 1 Hitch Assembly 1 28" Drop Down Squeegee Head 1 Drop Down Frame for Spreading Pad 1 15' Slinky-style Vac Hose and 5 Microfiber Pads
Why is OmniFlex™ AutoVac Better?
In comparative tests performed by the TURI Laboratory of the University of Massachusetts, in Lowell, the AutoVac system removed up to 99.8% of targeted soil. This edged out an autoscrubber, which removed 99.4%. A new microfiber mop removed only 50.9%. Ask your Kaivac representative for a copy of the report.
Independent performance tests show that users can clean more than 16,000 square feet per hour with the AutoVac system. Plus, most users won’t have to dust mop before cleaning.
For most users, the economics are the most compelling advantage. For starters, the initial purchase price of a complete AutoVac is 10-20%of an equivalently sized autoscrubber. And in many cases, it’s less than the average annual maintenance costs of an autoscrubber. And, if you already own an OmniFlex Dispense-and-Vac or Spray-and-Vac system, this capability is available as a simple, low cost add-on. Plus, it’s gentle on floors and finish, helping to prolong finish life and reduce refinishing options.
The OmniFlex AutoVac is very inexpensive and easy to maintain. That’s because, with so few moving parts, very little can go wrong. And if it does, it’s simple to troubleshoot and fix, unlike most cleaning equipment. Even better, virtually anyone can work on it. For example, nearly anyone can replace the AutoVac’s squeegee blades in seconds, without any tools - unlike a standard drop mount front squeegee. And in most cases, an entire unit can be reconditioned in minutes for less than the cost of a single service call.
• In independent lab tests, both the AutoVac and an autoscrubber removed over 99% of targeted soil.
• Certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for providing high traction.
• Cleans 16,000+ square feet an hour.
• Very simple to learn, use and maintain.
• Breaks down for light, easy transport.
• Perfect for applications where autoscrubbers are not practical.
• Available as a preconfigured package or as a simple, inexpensive add-on to existing OmniFlex systems.
• Includes all components necessary for a complete floor care system: cleaning, degreasing, stripping, waxing, and more.
• Can expand capabilities easily by simply adding OmniFlex components and tools.
Kai-leidoscope Newsletter SubscriptionClose